The following are the fields that must be filled when creating a new campaign in the campaign editor
1. Enter campaign name and select its type:
• event announcements – for the announcement of new events
• discounts, bonuses, special offers – to communicate discounts, bonuses and special offers for your customers
• offers from partners – for sending partner offers to your customers
• service message – for important messages (such as event cancellation or date / location change, etc)
Important! If you choose a wrong type, you increase your chances of getting blocked by spam filters or even permanently blacklisted by certain email providers.
Important! Unsubscribed customers will not received further communication for a given type even if they are selected in a segment.
Important! Customer cannot unsubscribe from service messages
2. Select a previously created segment for mailing (or create a new one), i.e., those customers who will receive created mailing.
3. Select email send time from the drop-down list
• Immediately – for immediate sending
• Deferred – for sending on the scheduled time/date
• By condition – for sending by condition. For instance, you can select various options for sending your email, e.g., “On birthday”.
• Automatically – for automatic mailing upon the occurrence of a pre-set condition. For example, once a new customer enters the pre-set “Smart segment”, the email is sent to him automatically. Thus, you can automatically send emails to customers who, for example, made purchase of a certain amount.
4. Enter email subject
Important! Subject should be “catchy”, so that the user would want to open this email. See provided templates for examples.
5. Create email message
You can create email content by using:
• Visual editor
• HTML-editor – for advanced users
• Advanced mailings editor (plugin) – for advanced users